Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
azzamkaz
Level: Powered On

radio button link value with image

radio.png

Hello guys. I want to ask regarding radio button function. I'm building a voting apps. I want to use a picture as a candidate and when the user want to pick will click the radio button representing the cantidate picture to make selection then submit the data. Here I want to know, how to link the picture with radio image and have value to save in excel database... should I used form screen to do this ? or have other way more simple...

thank you

azzamkaz

3 REPLIES 3
Dawidvh
Level 10

Re: radio button link value with image

Hi @azzamkaz

It sounds like a gallery would be more useful than a radio button in this scenario. You can have a horizontal gallery and if you would like the radio button effect, you can have images or circles on the gallery item that is shown or hidden with the Visible formula: 

ThisItem.IsSelected

Let me know if you don't come right. 

gaba94
Level: Powered On

Hi @Dawidvh,

Can you help me to solve this problem: 

Untitled-1.jpg

Actually, I want to develop a voting apps, but I having a problems. The problem is how am I going to link the (BUTTON) with the picture which is represent the picture that selected. I want to know if there is any other way that can solve my problems because I am still new using the powerapps.

for example:

1. If you choose to select ALI then you need to click on the (BUTTON).

2. Then, you need to click the (SUBMIT BUTTON) which is to submit the data *below the ALI picture. 

3. After click the SUBMIT BUTTON then you will navigate to page 4 (successful/Thank you)

So, can you help me on how to link the (BUTTON) with the picture represent the nominees picture. 

Thank you,

gaba

Dawidvh
Level 10

Hi gaba94,

I would suggest using a gallery for this function. Please see my previous response to this thread.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 94 members 3,767 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: