cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FuadN
Level: Power Up

there's a problem with PowerApps Studio for web right now Error Message

I cant go into PowerApps Studio web, it gives me the attached error, after I inspect element it gives me error, Unsupported Identity and it doesnt load some files. 

What is causing this issue? I tried to open it in other devices it worked on mine it didn't

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FuadN

Re: there's a problem with PowerApps Studio for web right now Error Message

I've found the issue, it was Cookies, for some reason when app try to authonticate ID it sees that website cookies are blocked, I cleared all cookies and restarted my browser it worked well after that.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
egallis
Level 10

Hi @FuadN,

Don't have any problems with PA for web right now... Are you still experiencing problems accesing/using it ?

FuadN

I've found the issue, it was Cookies, for some reason when app try to authonticate ID it sees that website cookies are blocked, I cleared all cookies and restarted my browser it worked well after that.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
sanjosé
Level: Powered On

Have the same problem, but deleting the cookies have not solved it.

I have tried a different account with Powerapps licence and with that i could edit or create an app.

Any suggestions?

RaviAchhwa

Hi Guys,

I am facing the same issue, and this issue is happening with only one user and working for all other users.

"There's a problem with powerapps studio for web right now. please try again later"

Tried with multiple systems and for one user issue is same, whereas its working fine with other user in all Machines.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

sanjosé
Level: Powered On

Hey!

Do you have a paid licence? Because the only thing i did and maybe had some connection with the disappearing of this error message was upgrading my licence from free to paid. 

My colleague had paid licence, and he didn't get this message and his powerapps worked "fine", but my other colleague who had a free licence too experienced the same problem as me.

For me and for colleague with the 'free licence' the error message  disappeared in a few days at almost the same time and everything went back to normal.  So I don't really know whether the licence matters or not. 

So my wisest advice: just lean back, take a deep breath and relax. And wait Smiley Sad Smiley Happy

San-José

egallis
Level 10

Hi @RaviAchhwa,

This message (which is not very self-explanatory I must say) means that you have a licensing problem with the accounting that's using PowerApps. For instance, this message is shown when a user was using a trial period license that just expired.

To solve the issue, just give the user a regular PowerApps license and that should do the trick.

Emmanuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 294 members 1,907 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: