cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
songmic
Regular Visitor

Add support dispatcher Teams ID from PVA conversation

In my use case, when end-user contact PVA. If the PVA can't answer the questions, I am expecting the PVA can add our dispatcher team's ID into the conversation and include the previous chat history with PVA.  The support dispatcher ID is login by a support analyst. How to achieve this? Transfer to agent seems different.
3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @songmic ,

If you want to transfer the user to agent, you can use:

- Omnichannel: Configure hand-off to Omnichannel for Customer Service - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

- Generic Engagement hub: Hand off chatbot conversations to any generic engagement hub - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Today, it's not available to escalate to Teams users, but you can vote here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/Transfer-to-Agent-in-Teams/idi-p/7371...

Also, I don't understand what do you want to do with this dispatcher Teams ID. Can you explain better, please?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português
songmic
Regular Visitor

Hi @renatoromao ,

Thanks for your prompt response and detailed explanation. 

In my understanding those transfers to agents via Omnichannel or Engagement hub may, it's a different one. 

What I want to achieve is to develop this PVA in Teams and if the PVA can't manage the end-user contact or request escalation, it can trigger to add a support Teams ID, let a human step in the conversation. 

Hope this explained my question, let me know if anything that I can do to achieve this. 

Hi @renatoromao ,

Thanks for your prompt response and detailed explanation. 

In my understanding those transfers to agents via Omnichannel or Engagement hub may, it's a different one. 

What I want to achieve is to develop this PVA in Teams and if the PVA can't manage the end-user contact or request escalation, it can trigger to add a support Teams ID, let a human step in the conversation. 

Hope this explained my question, let me know if anything that I can do to achieve this. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Center-of-Excellence-Starter-Kit-cropped 768x460.png

The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Virtual Agents

Read this 2021 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,516)