cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Automatic push notification through PVA

Hello Guys, 

Here is my use case, i want that my bot sends automatically to the bot users a notification (pop up or message in chat).

For example I create an event for 17th of november at 5PM OR new content /feature is available in the bot. So when I'm done, if the user is logged in teams and has the bot installed, he will receive a message from the bot saying "Hey there,  new event is available, click here to register". 

Is my idea possible using PVA? and if yes, can you please guide me building the Flow.

Thank you very much !!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

HI @Wyrol ,

Today, You can just use the Power Virtual Agents like a interact bot, he can’t talk proactively.

We have some ideas in the community to use the chatbot to talk proactively. I hope that will available in the future.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

HI @Wyrol ,

Today, You can just use the Power Virtual Agents like a interact bot, he can’t talk proactively.

We have some ideas in the community to use the chatbot to talk proactively. I hope that will available in the future.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Ok, got it, thank you @renatoromao for your answer. Let's hope that the PVA will integrate also this feature, it would be awesome, there is a lot of use cases and potential for this feature

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,669)