cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k1ng
Helper I
Helper I

Building an array however not selecting the values that are null

Here is my flow and it works great.  It's an global address book for our team bot.  Use if you want however the o365 address book has multiple users that I don't want to get in the array.  Example:

so my search term in this example is 'joe'.   I want to exclude anything that has nothing (like "Joe Charlie (O365 Admin)") - if the account don't have an email then I want to exclude them all together and if I can exclude a single value like "Joe Beta" phone because it's null on the O365 address book..  I am having issues trying to do that, any thoughts?  

joe alpha (jalpha)
  - joe_alpha@domain.com
  - city
  - [111.222.3333]
  - 01.01 headquarters

joe beta (jbeta)
  - joe_beta@domain.com
  - city
  - []
  - 01.02 headquarters

joe charlie (O365 Admin) (joe_charlie)
  - 
  - 
  - []
  - 

joe charlie (jcharlie)
  - joe_charlie@domain.com
  - city
  - [111.222.5555]
  - 01.03 headquarters

FirstFirstSecondSecond

Here the concatenate from the array to a string, if you want to recreate it:

concat('##### ',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['displayName'],' (',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['mailNickname'],')',variables('newLine'),'- ',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['mail'], variables('newLine'),'- ',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['city'],variables('newLine'),'- ',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['businessPhones'],variables('newLine'),'- ',body('Get_user_profile_(V2)')?['officeLocation'],variables('newLine'),variables('newLine'),variables('newLine'))

1 REPLY 1
k1ng
Helper I
Helper I

Any ideas?  basically I want to have an if then statement but I am but sure how do that with the array 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,884)