cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dougmaloney
Advocate I
Advocate I

Cannot select an action - and "Flow cannot be installed"

I have a PA action which was tested from PVA and working a couple of weeks ago.

I revisited the PVA topic to make some changes and I need to add the PA action again.

But ... I can't add the action to the topic - when I choose "Add an action" it shows up in the list but does not allow me to select it and add it to the topic. Other actions from the list can be added.

• The PA flow is definitely added to the solution
  • I made a copy of the flow - the copy doesn't work either.
  • I tried switching the PA flow off/on again 😞
  • Tested the flow by hand - it returns this error "Flow '97a79ef5-eb77-4798-9ee2-fe63fc255620' cannot be installed.". I'm guessing this is the problem but don't know what is underlying issue.

The PA flow does lookups on an Outlook calendar to find available slots - it uses Outlooks "Get Calendars V2"

Untitled2.png

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @dougmaloney ,

Can you take some pictures around your Power Automate?

Because the error is inside the flow.

You can see the same error here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Flow-Can-t-Install-error/td-p/494329

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (75,552)