Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Excel Document Update Reminder

Morning, 

I'm looking to see if it's possible to create a flow within PVA to trigger a reminder if a row in excel has not been updated. 

I have a feeling looking through the community it's not - Solved: excel - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Background - one of the PVAs we've built will record the outcome of cases on an excel document for an employee to update if they've done the action required. We spend a lot of time chasing up employees to record on this document if they've done the action required - they just need key "yes" or "no" to 3 cells in Excel. 

Hoping to automate the chase up process. (We can't move off Excel at the moment to use any other approvals/planner apps)

Ideally I'd like to trigger a flow if those 3 cells haven't been updated within 48 hours of the case being automatically uploaded to the document, it doesn't look like that's possible... so I wondered if option B is possible. Having a reminder that acts like an alarm clock snooze where it will only stop once they've selected they've done it? 

Has anyone had any success with doing something similar and would be happy to share how they set it up?

Thank you

Matthew5_1-1644927344871.png

1 REPLY 1
Monkeyman
Resolver III
Resolver III

Couldn't you do this in Power Automate and then push chases in Teams instead ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,959)