cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hot to get a user location?

Hi, 

I need create a bot for a little interview, to capture some informations about the user, and the principal is him location. 

Can I get this info using the PVA?

I search for a MS Automate solution, but I just find options using a Flow start with a button, have another way?

And, I can't connect my bot with a any MS automate Flow, the opction "call a action" dont shows any option besides "Create a flow".

This solution needs work in Facebook Workplace Bot.

Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

To get a users location, you'll need to use a custom canvas to get the browsers location. Here's an example you can get started with,

>> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/extend-custom-canvas-connect#pick-a-sample-to-...

I understand you are not able to see Flows you've created in Power Automate. Please go through the following documentation -- I usually forget to add my Flows to a Solution.

>> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-flow

Hope this helps.

-Pawan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,362)