cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mallymont

Issue with "All other conditions" feature

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a Dictionary Bot using Power Virtual Agent (trial version).

At a certain point of the flow, I have to make a question to the user about the word meaning that he/she wants to know about.

So I added a Question right after the first trigger of the Use Case Flow, as showed below:

mallymont_0-1665994928777.png

In the Identify I've put the "Avanade Dictionary" entity, containing all the words provided. When I add the conditions, another condition (All other conditions) is added automatically. That's ok.

I thought that this option allowed me to bring me to another scenario in case the user types a word that is not contained in the Dictionary Entity.

For example: If I type AAA, and AAA is not available in the Dictionary entity, I was supposing that the flow goes directly on the "All other conditions" slot and it followed that path. But, instead, even if I put a question or message or something else after "All the other conditions", the flow comes back to the original question.

Is there a way to delete the all other conditions slot or to add a possible workaround for my case?

Thank you so much for the help! Hope we can try to find a solution together 🙂

Have a good day

Nunzia

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,830)