cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpirelli
Microsoft
Microsoft

PVA Response Support some portions of Markdown formatting!!!!

I was working with trying to format responses and it appears that we can work around the lack of formatting within the tool by leveraging Markdown syntax in the responses from Flow which is super helpful for displaying sets of data. It is not truly a rich format yet, but it is getting better!

I setup my response in flow with a string, starting value:
| State | Count |

| ----- | -----|

From there, I iterated through the responses and appended to the string for each one, note the pipe characters injected in the Markdown Example Image.

12 REPLIES 12

Could you please show the steps of the flow "Show Image" or "Show Video" ??

How to create a flow that Displays a video thumbnail:

Example of markdown code to show a Video :

[![Intro to Power Virtual Agents](https://img.youtube.com/vi/J5i7h4Uzju4/0.jpg)]

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5i7h4Uzju4)

Flow that returns the markdown for Video:

VideoMarkdownFlow.JPG

How to use a flow that shows video thumbnail in PVA Dialog:

ShowVideoDialog.JPG

krishnags
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@MarKol it would be helpful, if you can provide a sample markdown for a drop-down values to be shown and user should be able to click those.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,785)