cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shobhitsah1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Posting an adaptive card to Teams with PVA: : 'Post as PVA is missing request recipient'.

All running Flows wth the Actions - Post adaptive card and wait for responseare failing with a message " -Post as PVA is missing request recipient'.

There is no issue wirh request recipient as

all other adaptive card actions working fine

shobhitsah1_0-1661076812161.png

23 REPLIES 23
shobhitsah1
Microsoft
Microsoft

can you check if it works now..

Mert2run

still going on. error mesage change run to run. 

same flow two diffrent error turn  
The request failed. Response content: '{"code":"ApiVersionInvalid","message":"API version 2022-03-01-preview?wait=true is not supported. Supported API versions are: 2022-03-01-preview, 2021-10-01-preview","innererror":{"code":"ApiVersionUnsupported"}}'.

The request failed. Error code: '502'. Error Message: 'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.'.

shobhitsah1
Microsoft
Microsoft

i also received this error ..but now i imported the solution to another environment..it worked finally 

will try again now on old environment

shobhitsah1_0-1663995071760.png

Seeing this exact issue in a flow that worked a few days ago.

rbarreto
Frequent Visitor

rbarreto_2-1664396618974.png

🙄

rbarreto
Frequent Visitor

rbarreto_3-1664397138732.png

¿Japanese? 

shobhitsah1
Microsoft
Microsoft

roger!, i also saw these character, liasing internally

Do you have any updates on this issue? Can't use adaptive card that waits for a response in our flows as well

pva_gg210
Frequent Visitor

I received word from Microsoft that deployment for this fix is in process and that it should be deployed to all remaining stations by the end of today and will be available worldwide tomorrow at the latest.

Yes you are right team is ensuring it’s deployment.. it is coming let’s hang on a bit !(:  thanks for the faith 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,317)