cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abison007
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Refresh Call Action Node when input or output paramter changes in type or count

Hi

I am facing a challenge with virtual agent editor to refresh the nodes. I have a node with a Call Action to trigger the PowerAutomate Flow which accepts few parameters and also returns few. If I change the type or number of input or output parameter, I am not finding a way to refresh the node to reflect the change in the topic authoring canvas.

Also, I am getting below error message if the flow is modified.

This flow ID has changed. Refresh the node.
Diagnostic Trace Id: /bX0I

I currently delete the node and recreate, this becoming a challenge when many nodes beneath the deleting node.

Please suggest.

Abison Mathew Jose

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @abison007 @abison007 ,

This issue is related to your modification.

When you change your workflow, you need to remove and add again the action.

Regarding your type, I recommend you to use the type Text always.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
abison007
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply.

Even I felt the same as mentioned in reply while designing the conversation path. However, the message displayed by VA canvas is  "This flow ID has changed. Refresh the node."

I am wondering is there any way to refresh the Node?

Thanks,

Abison

@abison007 Power Virtual Agents does not have a way to refresh the action (Power Automate flow in this case) today. That's something we're aware and planning on, but don't have a date for it yet. For now, if you update your flow in this manner, you will have to remove and add it again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,224)