Is there a way in Power Automate to make my Teams chatbot get an input from PVA and use it to search an excel file (similar to a vlookup function)?
the goal is the user will provide the reference Order Number through the Chatbot. This Order Number will be used by the chatbot to search an Excel file (stored in Onedrive) and get its corresponding status.
Example: The Chatbot will ask for the Order No. and if the user provides "A123", Chatbot will return the status "Processed"
Yes, that is relatively easy to do.
1) Create an appropriate Topic to start the chatbot
2) Ask for the Order Number
3) Pass the Order Number to a flow that will search the Excel file and return the status
4) Display the returned status in the bot.
Thanks for the reply. What flow can I use? I tried exploring Get a row but I can't make it work. I have a Topic and the message asking for the Order Number already.
1) After the flow is triggered do a List Rows in Table
2) Use a Filter Array to filter the rows based on the order number
3) There should be an array of one or zero rows returned. One means it found the row and zero means it didn't
4) If it found it return the status of the row that was found