10-19-2020 12:17 PM - last edited 10-19-2020 12:26 PM
If you need to show an alert message in your Power App, Use this component.
You can display the following four alert messages:
This component is straightforward to use with the following exposed properties:
1) Show Alert - Set the to conditional variable (true/false) , that will update when you like to display the alert.
2) Type: type of alert - Confirmation, Error, Notification, Announcement
3) Message: Alert message
4) Alert Location: top of the screen or bottom of the screen
5) Fill Color: Color them for each type of alert
6) Alert Duration: How long you like the alert to be visible
Hi, I know I am being a bit dense here, but how do you call the component (for example, what would you add to a Button OnSelect or a form OnSuccess in order to display the notification? TIA