Scenario: We currently have a system on Dynamic 365 Finance for Operation, and we want to connect PowerApps to transfer data from 365 to CDS. We followed this tutorial: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/data-integrator
So far these are the steps that we did:
1. We created an entity in PowerApps with some fields that match the entity in 365
2. We created two connections for the PowerApps CDS and the Dynamic 365 For Fin & Op
3. In Admin Center -> Data Integration -> Connection sets, we created a new connection set that include the two connections above.
4. Later on we created an integration project that use the above connection set
5. We created a task
6. Finally when we ran the project, we got the following error
we did a quick search and found a similar article: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/The-remote-server-returned-an-error...
We tried to wait but it did not change anything, we still got the same problem.
Hi @MinhPham96 ,
400 bad request generally comes when you can't access the resource.
Please check:1)whether your firewall block this service
2)whether you have access to these two data source
3)whether your file is too large
Here's a blog about 400 bad request for your reference:
What's more, you could also try to clear your browser's cache.
If the problem still exists , I suggest you ask for help here:
Dear @v-yutliu-msft , thank you for your response, we want to update some information based on your questions.
1)whether your firewall block this service
Both the Dynamic 365 and PowerApps are stored on clouds and under the same organization. There should be no problem linking the two, if there is a possible firewall, can you give us some information ?
We used the admin account for this project and it has full access to the data source.
We just perform some data transfer between the entities, so no large file transfer or anything.
Thank you and Regards
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand