cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User II
Super User II

Bug - Managed Solution will not import into a clean environment when a Card form is referenced by a control

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that this is a bug.  I have a Solution where I have configured a Control on a sub grid to display a Card form (custom entity).  When I import the Solution (managed) into a clean environment I get the error systemform With Id = xxxxxxxxxxx Does Not Exist.  The form that CDS thinks is missing is the Card form.  I checked the Solution XML and that Card form with that ID definitely exists.  To get the solution import to work, I had to remove the control from the subgrid and repeat the export/import process into the new environment.

Remove Card form from control before solution import.png

Once the Solution is in the new environment, I had to go back to the source environment, add the control back on the subgrid and import the Solution into the new environment again.  That worked.

Hope this helps anyone else who come across this issue.

Does anyone know how I get this logged on Microsoft's bug fix backlog?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Bug - Managed Solution will not import into a clean environment when a Card form is referenced by a control

Hi @HSheild,

Already got this issue with card forms and another component type that escapes me now. I'm sure you already tried, but have you lodged the support request from the Power Apps Admin Center? If MS acknowledges it as a defect, you'll have to explain with a set of questions (mini business case) why this defect is important to help them prioritize it in their backlog...

Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,303)