cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Business process flow record not creating automatically

Hi,

I created a Model driven App in power apps and for that entity i created business process flow.

When i create record the business process flow is also created working fine.

Now i added another business process flow to same entity. Now business process flow is not creating automaatically.

anyone face the similar issue ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: Business process flow record not creating automatically

Hi @sandeep_tech 

If more than one active business process definitions is available, users can load another from the Switch Process dialog. Whenever processes are switched, the one currently rendered goes to the background and is replaced by the selected one, but it maintains its state and can be switched back

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/customize/business-process-flows-ov...

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @RezaDorrani,

I Don't want to use the switch process option, I want it to be activated when the form loads. Currently I am manually setting the process when form load, using Web Resources. But the page is loading twice for activating the process.

I want to know is there any way without switching and manually activating the process.

Regards,

Sandeep

Highlighted
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

If you have multiple business process flows on an entity, you can specify the order in which they apply. You can also associate a business process flow with one or more security roles. Dynamics will apply the business process flow based on the order, and whether the record owner is a member of security roles associated with the business process flow

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I have a slightly similar situation but I am coming from the other end. 

We do not want to have BPF created along with a record. Instead we want to initiate a new BPF manually, when the user is ready.

Is there a way to prevent the initialization of a BPF on record creation, but having the BPF active and the User also has access to the BPF?

I was trying to accomplish this with a plug in (following https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/it/2017/10/03/handling-business-process-flows-bpfs-on-r...) but the "processId" field seems to have no effect any longer on the BPF initialization.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,046)