cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeep_tech
Level: Powered On

Business process flow record not creating automatically

Hi,

I created a Model driven App in power apps and for that entity i created business process flow.

When i create record the business process flow is also created working fine.

Now i added another business process flow to same entity. Now business process flow is not creating automaatically.

anyone face the similar issue ?

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Business process flow record not creating automatically

Hi @sandeep_tech 

If more than one active business process definitions is available, users can load another from the Switch Process dialog. Whenever processes are switched, the one currently rendered goes to the background and is replaced by the selected one, but it maintains its state and can be switched back

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/customize/business-process-flows-ov...

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

sandeep_tech
Level: Powered On

Hi @RezaDorrani,

I Don't want to use the switch process option, I want it to be activated when the form loads. Currently I am manually setting the process when form load, using Web Resources. But the page is loading twice for activating the process.

I want to know is there any way without switching and manually activating the process.

Regards,

Sandeep

If you have multiple business process flows on an entity, you can specify the order in which they apply. You can also associate a business process flow with one or more security roles. Dynamics will apply the business process flow based on the order, and whether the record owner is a member of security roles associated with the business process flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Users online (5,999)