cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDS 2.0 guide

The new CDS though super powerful just got a huge multiplier in terms of learning curve when you are tying to do anything other than create simple fields.

Could we please have some sort of tutorial that is not an amalgum of Dynamics and powerapps. non of the dynamics document what happens in powerapps when you change X.

Canvas driven apps have a wonderful reference, I wish the CDS2 would follow suit.

CDS1 was with out a doubt the simplist thing to use, it would be great if we could get back to the simple interaction but keep all the new power.

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

Re: CDS 2.0 guide

Hi @KeithWhatling - thanks for the feedback. Our PMs and content teams are actively working on updating and migrating content to remove the need for users to reference both CDS and Dynamics content. 

Docs.png

We've rewritten a lot of content aimed the latest version of the Common Data Service here and will continue to update as we move forward and align the experiences.

Thanks,
Clay.

Re: CDS 2.0 guide

Thanks Clay,

Turns out to add new users that would not go in I had to delete the environment, and re create it, that would turn me off the product as a new user. I can provide details of ticket if you like.

I know its still early days so I'm sure all of this will get ironed out. no reason to shy away from the Awsome Power Apps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 216 members 5,256 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: