Kudo Kingpin

CDS Excel addin

Please fix!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: CDS Excel addin

Hi @Yahya ,

Can you describe about your issue in detail?

More information about Working with data in the Common Data Service for Apps using the Excel Add-in, please refer to:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/cds-for-apps-excel-importexport/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Yahya Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: CDS Excel addin

Hello,

I use the most up to date Excel, and over the past few weeks, ever when i open an entity via Excel, I am required to sign in. I sign in, and then it signs out directly. I reload the addin, sign in again, and then it signs out again. Endless loop.

I just need to sign in, to be able to manipulate some of my data via Excel, something I have been doing all the time until few weeks ago.

PLUS, the link you are referring to contains tens of required improvements I myself have suggested as you can see. So, besides letting me sign in, I kindly ask you pass to development team that CDS Excel add-in 2020 cannot be the same as CDS Excel add-in 2017. Where is the innovation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Users online (6,220)