Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

CDS MIgration Error in STEP 1

Hi

I'm trying to upgrade my database to CDS 2 but keep the below warnings and can't progress to step 2. The warning i get stuck on is:

DataWarning: Warning to migrate From CDM StoreVisitAnswers_ to CDS2 new_storevisitanswerss , exported record count 6518 but imported record count 6509, error count 9

In the support docs it states that he test database will still be created and that those records will just be missing. Doesnt seem to be the case, as the screen does not progress to step 2, and the only options i have available is to RESET UPGRADE or UPGRADE NOW (next to the database name).

Any help will be appreciated!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CDS MIgration Error in STEP 1

I have the exact same situation and error messages. My exported record count is around 25000 but imported record count is 0. I'm waiting for a reply to this topic. Thank you in advance!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I was told there has been updates so this issue is no longer a problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the exact same situation and error messages. My exported record count is around 25000 but imported record count is 0. I'm waiting for a reply to this topic. Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I was told there has been updates so this issue is no longer a problem.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Yo tengo el mismo problema.. llevo un mes hablando con soporte tecnico y solo me dan largas y evasivas. No nos lo van ha arreglar y sospecho que es porque quieren que perdamos el entorno de produccion que tenemos. Yo lo cree en marzo de 2017 cuando decian que te daban 2 entornos de produccion y ahora parece ser que han cambiado las licencias y no quieren que tengamos entorno de produccion por lo que aprovechan la actualización para que perdamos este entorno. Asi que iros despidiendo de vuestra base de datos si la creasteis en un entorno de produccion hace mucho tiempo. El 15 de marzo borraran nuestras bases de datos, creadas legalmente cuando se podía, y ya no podremos crear una nueva. Asi esta el asunto. Yo estoy esperando que me eliminen mis bases de datos para que el equipo juridico de la empresa tome las medidas legales que correspondan.

Un saludo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,935)