"error": {
"code": 500,
"message": "Expression value is invalid. The template field is required.",
"source": "europe-001.azure-apim.net",
"path": "choose[2]\\when[1]",
"clientRequestId": "72b11545-548e-4587-8ba8-2860-152495cd"
}
}

It looks like new issue from the gateway one. Could you also add the detail repo steps for this one at the new thread?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/Can-t-do-custom-connector-from-url/...

Microsoft Employee

Re: CDS OData integration. Invalid credentials

Hi agemlex,

We found a bug around Basic/Windows credentials with OData and are currently working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience, and for reporting the issue which led us to discover this issue.

-Alejandro

Thanks,
Alejandro
agemlex
Level: Powered On

We are waiting for the fix Smiley Very Happy

romber

Hi @alopezlago , is there any progress towards the solution? I recently ran into the same problem and for me, it is a show stopper I'm not able to integrate with NAV through the oData.

DhruvMehta

Hello, I am trying to get a custom page from Business Central to PowerApps through OData but I am also facing the same error regarding invalid credentials. Is it that even business central has the same problem as faced in navision regarding OData.

Microsoft Employee

Yes, the fix should be rolled out sometime this week. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Alejandro
DhruvMehta

Thanks @alopezlago,

Is there any other way I can get the custom table that I have created as an extension in Business Central. I tried using the Business Central connector and have also published the custom page of that table in Business Central as a Web Service but could not get it as the data source in PowerApps. Then I even tried by publishing the same page as an API but still the results are the same. So is it that there's no way or some other way all together to get the custom table as a data source that I have created in Business Central to PowerApps.

PowerApps Staff Rank dazhang
PowerApps Staff

Hi @DhruvMehta, Business Central is not a supported connector for Power Query (which powers the CDS data import from PowerApps), so using the OData feed is probably the best route for you.

DhruvMehta

Hi @dazhang, Thanks for the information. So Business Central connector is not the viable option for now. But then the issue regarding the invalid credentials using OData by when will that be sorted out?