cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VFXPro1
Level 8

Cannot load my model driven app anymore and very slow speed overall...

While fighting a deadline, now my Model Driven app refuses to load, display data from the entities page is mega slow now...

I just found this issue in the O365 Admin... It might be related, but doesn't' specifically mention model driven apps not loading Smiley Sad

Since I'm not using the marketing components, can anyone confirm the issue below also does impact Power Apps and CDS 2.

• CR139439 - General performance degradation
  • Status: Service degradation User impact: Users may experience slow load times and failed actions when using Marketing for Dynamics 365. Latest message: Title: General performance degradation User Impact: Users may experience slow load times and failed actions when using Marketing for Dynamics 365. More Info: Users may receive slow load times that lead to timeout errors. In addition, users may also receive the following errors when performing tasks that utilize customer data, such as creating customer journeys, "Failed to go live because an error occurred.” Or, "We couldn't check the page for errors at this time. Please try again later.” Current Status: Following a series of node restarts, we have identified additional nodes impacted by the high memory utilization. As such, we will perform node re-balancing to spread the impacted request workload evenly across our infrastructure. Incident Start Time: Monday, May 21, 2018, 3:29 AM UTC Next Update: Monday, May 21, 2018, 9:30 PM UTC Updated: 2018-05-21 20:29 (UTC)
4 REPLIES 4
PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

Re: Cannot load my model driven app anymore and very slow speed overall...

Hi @VFXPro1 - I'm not aware of any outages on Monday that would have impacted this, but we can check your specific environment. Can you confirm if you're still seeing issues?

If you can please raise a ticket here : https://portal.office.com/Support/Support.aspx with your environment details and the time the issue occured, we can have one of our team investigate.

Thanks,
Clay.
jdvachal
Level: Powered On

I have been plagued with this over the last week as well.

Extremely slow load times in the model driven apps themselves, chrome dev console reporting a large number of performance warnings:

Performance issue (type: warning): Work block action(s) timeout | Work timed out with no activity.

My .net clients that use the xrm tooling sdk are almost non functional because of timeouts (currently set at 2 minutes).

PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

@VFXPro1 and @jdvachal - I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems - can you both please raise a ticket at https://portal.office.com/Support/Support.aspx so your specific environment can be investigated - the support process will gather some information from you so our team can look further into your environments.

Thanks,
Clay.
jdvachal
Level: Powered On

I have ticket 10327489 open to track this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Top Community Contributors for September  2019

Top Community Contributors for September 2019 🎉🎉

Let's thank our top community contributors

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Users Online
Currently online: 425 members 5,786 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: