cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hebbink

Cannot remove solution. solution With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist

Last week I tried to delete a managed solution from one of our environments and after a while It returned a timeout error. After refreshing the page the solution was still visible there so I tried to delete It again. This time I received the error "Cannot remove solution. solution With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist" If you get this problem just stop looking and create a support request right here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support This is caused by some orphaned records created by the timeout and Microsoft has to run some scripts to get rid of them.

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Cannot remove solution. solution With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist

Hi Hebbink,

Thank you for the posting about this.

We have some system jobs which might be able to help you without any script, keep in mind they will only work if the problem is in cache.

In case you have problems with an element you just removed being kept in the cache of that organization, please make sure you have the background processing enabled and go to System Jobs->Recurrent System jobs and perform the following steps:

1. Resume the ALM Anomaly Detection Operation system job
  2. Go back to all system jobs view and verify it completed
  3. Go back to the recurrent system job and resume the Cleanup Solution Components
  4. Repeat step 2 and step 3 for the bulk delete of analysis results cleanup

This is the order I’ve seen them running, I will suggest you to keep the order.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Communities,

Madalina Toma
Support Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics 365

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Users online (6,073)