cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ICole
Level: Powered On

Common data service shared data integration projects

I just got confirmation with a support case (REG:118022017674721) that there is no way to share an integration project that connects Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement with CDM and/or Dynamics 365 FinOps.  This post is to request that the projects that are activitely running for a set of environments be shared among admin users in an organization.  It is not feasible to have a single user account manage a production set of integration projects.  

I would recommend adding a Pooled resource tab to the Integration project that allows adding other users within a tenancy and assigning a role.  Some roles could be:

Integration Designer - Allowed to change and save the integration projects

Integration Operator - Can delete and run integration projects

Integration Monitor - can view integration status and get notifications about results and errors

We need this feature in order to allow CDS Data Integrator to be actually used in a production setting.

Thank you

Ivan

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Common data service shared data integration projects

Thanks for sharing the current status.

If available, please also create a thread under PowerApps feedback website:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Or let me know if you prefer moving the current one, I will then help to move it.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.