cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishnags
Level: Powered On

Custom Date Fields are missing

Dear All,

I keep running into a problem that the newly created custom fields (only Date fields) are missing.

Scenario: When I tried adding those fileds to a gallery in a Canvas App, I am not even able to see those Custom Date Fields. Has anyone faced same kind of issue?

Please provide your suggestion on this.

4 REPLIES 4
mydevexperience

Re: Custom Date Fields are missing

Hi,

I have attended a D365 community event recently and one of presenter mentioned about this. Looks like it is a bug and hopefully it will resolve soon in next release.

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @krishnags,

Could you please share a bit more about your data source? Is it a SP list?

Do you mean that the Custom Date type column could not be displayed within your canvas app?

Have you taken a try to refresh your data source manually within your app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider take a try to refresh your SP list data source manually within your canvas app, then check if the custom Date column has been displayed within your app:1.JPG

In addition, please consider take a try to re-create a canvas app based on your SP list data source (or other data source), then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
krishnags

Hi @v-xida-msft, apologies for the delayed response, caught up with some other P1 issues. 

Thank you for your prompt response on this Coming to the point, I am using CDS not SP List. I have created an entity and in which I have 5 custom Date fields. After doing all the changes and before accessing these fields, I did "Publish All Customizations" too.

I have tried Re-creating Canvasapp and Refreshing CDS Datsource too. Any thoughts on this?

krishnags

Hi @mydevexperience,

Thank you for your prompt information on this. Seems, there might be something we may need to configure/check on this to get the fields in Canvas App.