cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Entity in Default Environment --- Using gateway in Non Default environment

Hi

Super frustrated,

-I am not a global admin

-There is a default environment, which I can successfully leverage gateways to feed data to my app , as long as the data sits in an external database

- For whatever reason I cannot create a custom entity in the default environment, so I thought fair enough I will hassle admin to create a new environment for me, I thought great I can create a custom entity now , oh wait..... I cannot leverage gateways to feed the data in to my app in a non default environment, what am I supposed to do now?

- Sorry for the frustrated rant, however I have gotten the team excited about PowerApps with a first test using SQL DB, however we want to use the CDS for apps and its a real pain not to be able to do this.

1 REPLY 1
lewishm
Level: Powered On

Re: Custom Entity in Default Environment --- Using gateway in Non Default environment

I believe Gateways are now supported in CDS for Apps environments - I created a new environment yesterday and when I click Get Data I am able to select our Gateway setup.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 91 members 5,450 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: