cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wintherm
Level: Powered On

Custom model-driven app themes are only partially editable

Hi,

This qustion is related to a previous subject, where it was mentioned that CDS for Apps was not editable ( LINK). I can see that the ability to edit the themes now has been added - but not all theme customizations are actually effectuated in the unified interface (as described for D365CE in this article: LINK)

As far as I have noticed, the issue concerns the following elements:

- Main color.

- Link and button text color.

- Page header fill color.

- Panel hedaer fill color.

Is this intentionally (i.e. it's a part of the roadmap), or is it a bug (i.e. since all the other elements are affected by theme changes)?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Custom model-driven app themes are only partially editable

Hi @wintherm ,

I have made a test, and the issue is confirmed on my side. The themes functionality works well for default form/view in Dynamics 365 Entity, but not in Model-Driven form created via PowerApps.

I think this functionality of themes in Dynamics 365 is in a roadmap, which has not been supported completely within PowerApps Model-Driven form.

If you would like this feature to be added, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.