cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Data Integration - Error while trying to load queries from Azure SQL DB to CDS

Hi Dmitry, this looks like a different issue than the one discussed on this thread. This looks like an issue with your M query, please check if it is referencing a non-existent column called "Name".

If you need more assistance, please start a new thread and share your M query.

@DmitryFomenko wrote:

Good day, colleagues.

Have the same problem. Could you advice how I can resolve it as well?

Here is the message what I got:

Не вдалося завантажити до Common Data Service. Відомості: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Exception ExceptionType:MashupEvaluationException, ExceptionMessage:Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found., EvaluationResponse:{"ResultType":"Exception","Message":"Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found.","Errors":[]})], One or more errors occurred.. (Ідентифікатор завдання: 0c2f9b5b-9822-428f-8759-0c9beb8d4cf7).

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Data Integration - Error while trying to load queries from Azure SQL DB to CDS

Getting the same errror as # 2 now. This is new for me as my refreshes have been working fine for months.

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Challenge ChallengeType:Resource, ChallengeDataSource:{"Kind":"SQL","Path":"***-**********;***","NormalizedPath":"***-**********;***","IsDefaultForKind":false})], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: 0cecb5fb-26d6-422d-82cf-dbd36f35a11b)

Thanks for the assistance.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Rbert,

Are you using a username and password or Azure Active Directory for your authentication? If you are using username/password, has the password changed?

Thanks,
Alejandro
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have the same issue. I am doing dataintegration (sales to Finops). When i join the sales project entity and finops project enity using mergequeries in power query editor, Failed to update M query. 

Could you please advise.

110.png

Thanks

Vinoth SUSAINATHAN

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Hi,

I am doing dataintegration (sales to Finops). When i join the sales project entity and finops project enity using mergequeries in power query editor, Failed to update M query. 

Could you please advise.

110.png

Thanks

Vinoth SUSAINATHAN

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (7,981)