cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

Re: Data Integration - Error while trying to load queries from Azure SQL DB to CDS

Hi Dmitry, this looks like a different issue than the one discussed on this thread. This looks like an issue with your M query, please check if it is referencing a non-existent column called "Name".

If you need more assistance, please start a new thread and share your M query.

@DmitryFomenko wrote:

Good day, colleagues.

Have the same problem. Could you advice how I can resolve it as well?

Here is the message what I got:

Не вдалося завантажити до Common Data Service. Відомості: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Exception ExceptionType:MashupEvaluationException, ExceptionMessage:Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found., EvaluationResponse:{"ResultType":"Exception","Message":"Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found.","Errors":[]})], One or more errors occurred.. (Ідентифікатор завдання: 0c2f9b5b-9822-428f-8759-0c9beb8d4cf7).

Highlighted
Rbert83
Level: Powered On

Re: Data Integration - Error while trying to load queries from Azure SQL DB to CDS

Getting the same errror as # 2 now. This is new for me as my refreshes have been working fine for months.

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Challenge ChallengeType:Resource, ChallengeDataSource:{"Kind":"SQL","Path":"***-**********;***","NormalizedPath":"***-**********;***","IsDefaultForKind":false})], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: 0cecb5fb-26d6-422d-82cf-dbd36f35a11b)

Thanks for the assistance.

Microsoft Employee

Hi Rbert,

Are you using a username and password or Azure Active Directory for your authentication? If you are using username/password, has the password changed?

Thanks,
Alejandro