cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dayananthan
Level: Powered On

Data Integration issue ( "Something Went Wrong") when we use SQLserver to CDS template

Hi,

I am trying to load data from Azure SQL to CDS using Data Integration. I am able to create Connection,Connection Sets and Project but when i try to add Task under the project it is giving an error like " Something went wrong. Please try again later". Add the Power Apps ip's to my Azure SQL Firewall. Is there anything required? I don't know what went something wrong.. 

Azure SQL data region : East US and West Europe

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Data Integration issue ( "Something Went Wrong") when we use SQLserver to CDS template

Hi @Dayananthan ,

Which region does the current environment (which your CDS relies on) bind to?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please make sure the Region your current environment (which your CDS relies on) binds to is the same as that your Azure SQL relates to.

Also please consider re-create your Data Integration project in your PowerApps, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, I think the Dataflow functionality (previous Data Integration functionality) in PowerApps could also achieve your needs. Please check and see if the following blog would help in your scenario:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/whats-new-in-dataflows-and-data-integration-september-201...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/create-and-use-dataflows

Please take a try with above solution (using Dataflow to sync data from your Azure SQL to CDS Entity), then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Platform 24

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Users online (6,229)