cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

Re: Data Integrations not working at all? Unexpected Error

@NGTS-AL: we may have a lead on the issue you're seeing. We will need to do some further investigation.

@ALU: can you share the full error message from the load screen for your issue?

Thanks!

PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

@NGTS-AL, just wanted to give you an update that we are actively working on a fix for your issue.

Interlock
Level: Powered On

I'm getting a similar issue when trying to import data into CDS for Apps:

Capture.PNG

Mashup text is as follows (have redacted the exact URL of the file with "FIRST-PART-OF-URL-REMOVED"):

section Section1;
shared #"Tasks Excel format" = let
Source = Excel.Workbook(Web.Contents("FIRST-PART-OF-URL-REMOVED/Tasks%20Excel%20format.xlsx"), null, true),
Navigation = Source{[Item = "Tasks Excel format", Kind = "Sheet"]}[Data],
#"Removed columns" = Table.RemoveColumns(Navigation, {"Column3", "Column5"}),
#"Promoted headers" = Table.PromoteHeaders(#"Removed columns", [PromoteAllScalars = true])
in
#"Promoted headers";

Thanks for letting us know the issue's being worked on!

NGTS-AL

@dazhangthanks for the update!
PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

@Interlock, your issue is actually different. There appears to be some connectivity issue in the UK region, we are still investigating.

Interlock

@dazhang, thanks for that.   Will you let me know here when the UK issue is fixed, please?  Or is there another thread I can keep an eye on?

PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

@Interlock, will do. There is an ongoing outage in the UK region, sorry for the inconvenience.

agemlex

I have this situation too. I think, this is credential error. OData can import data to Common data table without auth(anonymous), but Windows and Basic auth do not work yet.Maybe it is error of password coding? P.S. I can open my odata url in IE after enter login and password (it is not windows auth), but azure import is not working.
PowerApps Staff dazhang
PowerApps Staff

Hey @agemlex, that sounds like a different issue than the ones raised in this thread. Would you mind starting a new thread and we can follow up with you on the details?

agemlex

@dazhang wrote:

Hey @agemlex, that sounds like a different issue than the ones raised in this thread. Would you mind starting a new thread and we can follow up with you on the details?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/CDS-OData-integration-Invalid-crede... my post