cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

DataFlow data load error

On-Premis data gateway working fine, and tables are shown in dataflow project. After I transform data, I try to load to CRM, but only get an error. 

My user running On-Premise Data Gateway and logging in to make.poweraps.com. I am Customizer and Admin. Ideas what authentication issues could be a problem here? 

Innlasting til Common Data Service mislyktes. Detaljer: ([The user is not a member of the organization.], [{
"status": 403,
"message": "The user is not a member of the organization.",
"error": {
"message": "The user is not a member of the organization."
},
"source": "ncg.crm4.dynamics.com",
"errors": [],
"debugInfo": "clientRequestId: cba052e5-4bb6-4aba-a682-34c582953cd3"
}], The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.), Unable to retrieve businessUnit for CRM environment: https://europe-001.azure-apim.net/apim/commondataservice/e19376004d7243178f84243ff2e713d1/datasets/d.... (Jobb-ID: b359cf59-9719-4169-9a31-dc3ffc2b5dd3)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: DataFlow data load error

I deleted all of the projects, and started over again. This time the load was OK. 

I didn't touch any system. Could there be something left behind in some "memory" in PowerPlatform? Who knows, but it works now..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: DataFlow data load error

I deleted all of the projects, and started over again. This time the load was OK. 

I didn't touch any system. Could there be something left behind in some "memory" in PowerPlatform? Who knows, but it works now..

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (3,278)