cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Dataflows

I have a dataflow setup to pull together all files from a folder and load them into CDS.  The problem I am having is that the dataflow will run/refresh correctly for a day but the next day it will error with the following message: There was an error while evaluating the query's schema. Details: Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found. [Entity: Query].  I can 100% confirm that the files in question are correct as it is the same exact files and data as was refreshed successfully the previous day as I am still in testing.  I clear out the data from the entity prior to attempting a refresh the next day.  Any ideas on how I can resolve this for when I go live with this system?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Dataflows

Hi @ptempleton,

Unfortunately errors in DataFlows are not very detailed, to try to isolate the issue by creating a simple DataFlow per file and see if they work. That might help to identify which file is perhaps causing the issue or if somehow your DataFlow is corrupted. If the problem still persists, then I suggest opening a Microsoft Support Ticket at: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Cheers

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Dataflows

That same dataflow will work a few hours later on the same files... I may have to open a ticket with Microsoft.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,828)