cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eka
Level: Powered On

Default Environment Error on CDS

I am trying to link my CDS tables to my App by i get this error message;

The environment Default is not linked to a new CDS 2.0 instance. The operation ListInstanceMetadata is forbidden for unlinked environments.

I am on Plan1.

I need help on this error. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Default Environment Error on CDS

Hi @eka,

Do you mean that the error shows up when you use the CDS connection within your app?

The error message told that your Default environment of PowerApps could not be linked to a new CDS 2.0 instance.

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check if the Default environment of your PowerApps has installed a new version Common Data Service (CDS 2.0). In addition, please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then check if the issue is solved.

Also please take a try to re-create a new connection within your app, then check if the issue still exists.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @eka,

Do you mean that the error shows up when you use the CDS connection within your app?

The error message told that your Default environment of PowerApps could not be linked to a new CDS 2.0 instance.

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check if the Default environment of your PowerApps has installed a new version Common Data Service (CDS 2.0). In addition, please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then check if the issue is solved.

Also please take a try to re-create a new connection within your app, then check if the issue still exists.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
eka
Level: Powered On

@ v-monli-msft

Based on your advice, I tried using a different browser and it worked. I can now link the CDS entiries in my Default environment.

Thank you