cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Default database size for Common data service capacity for Non Profit accounts

Is there is a difference with database capacity size between a non profit account and  regular commercial account?

Currently our non profit account shows 1GB

thanks,

DSC1011

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Default database size for Common data service capacity for Non Profit accounts

Hi @DSC1011 ,

So according to the Power Apps Licensing Guide the size of your database will depend on which licenses you have purchased on your tenant, as seen in the picture bellow:  

image.png

For example a Power Apps per app Plan would give by default:

• 1GB Database Capacity
  • 2GB File Capacity
  • 200MB Log Capacity

The non-profit organizations should only have a difference in terms of price to the extent of my knowledge.

If for some reason the capacity you are seeing in your Capacity Report does not correspond with the License you purchased, I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft Support to better understand if what you are seeing is expected or not.

You can open the Support Request here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helped!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: Default database size for Common data service capacity for Non Profit accounts

I am working with one non-profit account, I can see CDS size as 10GB which is the same as other commercial plans I guess. 

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @DSC1011 ,

So according to the Power Apps Licensing Guide the size of your database will depend on which licenses you have purchased on your tenant, as seen in the picture bellow:  

image.png

For example a Power Apps per app Plan would give by default:

• 1GB Database Capacity
  • 2GB File Capacity
  • 200MB Log Capacity

The non-profit organizations should only have a difference in terms of price to the extent of my knowledge.

If for some reason the capacity you are seeing in your Capacity Report does not correspond with the License you purchased, I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft Support to better understand if what you are seeing is expected or not.

You can open the Support Request here: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hope this helped!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Satish-Reddy,

Can you advise which powerapps user plan offers 10gb CDS capacity?thanks

Highlighted

@rimatos @Satish-Reddy  thank you both for your replies. I sent another message to microsoft support to confirm this. As well as to suggest which powerapp license offers 10gbs (per user) plan.

thanks

DSC

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

My customer has CDS from Dynamics 365 CE license, not from PowerApps. 

Highlighted

@Satish-Reddy  I was looking at the Dynamics offerings yesterday, that would definitely provide the 10 gbs.

thank you again for your assistance.

take care

DSC

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

On a different note, we have developed ready made non profit solution on top of Dynamics with payment integration. Not sure if you are looking into one, but I am happy to give you demo.
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi all,

Are there any limits of number of data records in CDS' entities? Or there is only 1 limit - just the data base total size?

I have Power Apps per app per user licenses. I created 2 apps. These apps using several custom entities. In one entity I expect 500 thousand records it next 2 months. Is it ok or I should worry? 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,814)