cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBlackberry

Delete a Busines Process Flow

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help me to figure how to delete Business Process Flow  that was created using a model-drive app component. I am having very hard time doing this operation. As you can see in the image below, I have created several copies of a BPF that i need to delete in order to keep only the required BPF, however i am not able to delete the relationship to delete the BPF

BPF - issues01.png

Based on that, i was wondering if there is something that i am missing here to delete this component,Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
EricRegnier Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Delete a Busines Process Flow

Hi @SBlackberry,

You should be able to assuming your are system admin or system customizer and working in your "dev" environment. You have some dependencies on some forms which are preventing you from delete the BPF. Open your BPF and click on the ellipsis on the top right then select "Show Dependencies". Once these are removed, you would be able to delete the flow. Remember if the BPF was already published in target environments and you are using unmanaged solutions, you'll have to manually delete there as well or your can write some scripts to delete them.

2020-05-21_9-17-54.png

Hope this helps!

SBlackberry

Hi Erick,

I was not able to find any dependencies on the place you specify.  However , when i opened the BPF using the the link provided as part of the systema name, i found all them, but i was not able to deleted the relationships or required components to delete the BPF.

BPF - issues04.png

Any idea , Why am I facing  issues to delete this components?

Thanks

S.

Impactful Individual

Possible to screenshot the whole dependencies list? And screenshot the BPF designer with the stage expanded to help me identify what dependencies you'll need to remove. Thanks!

SBlackberry

I am sorry for the delay on this one, sharing the info now. Please note i have tried to deleted those relationship with no success.

BPF - issues05.png

BPF - issues06.png

Thanks in advance for your help

S.

Impactful Individual

Is that list part of the "Dependent components" (the top grid) or the "Required Components" the bottom grid of the dependency window? If in the top grid, then that's strange. Have customizations been done afterwards on the BPF entity that is automatically created?

Another note: to delete the BPF you need to deactivate it before deleting. 

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Users online (6,349)