cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Dynamics 365 to CDS

Hello,

I understrand the concepts of CDM and CDS and how entities works. However, I have a question about how integrate data between D365 (Ex CRM, Sales, field service, PSA, ...) and existing entites in CDS? 

When I read articles, it seems that the flow and synchronization are done automatically between the two applications. But, in my test environment, for example, I've added the connexion to D365 and the entites (Account for exemple) in CDS are empty. Do I need to create a power automate or a data integration process to fill data in CDS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Dynamics 365 to CDS

Hi @Sabri 

Are you talking about two different environments? Because in any one environment, the Dynamics data is CDS data. For example, if you have Dynamics 365 for Sales, then in that environment you have an opportunities entity in CDS, as well as Account, Contact, etc.

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Dynamics 365 to CDS

Hi @Sabri 

Are you talking about two different environments? Because in any one environment, the Dynamics data is CDS data. For example, if you have Dynamics 365 for Sales, then in that environment you have an opportunities entity in CDS, as well as Account, Contact, etc.

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,072)