cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDias
Level: Powered On

Entity creation/refresh

I'm running into 3 intrerrelated issues trying to get entities working with excel spreadsheets:

1. I select 'Get data', go through the steps, select the sheet, set headers, primary key, etc.

during the 'create' process, I get this error:

"Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(([Table with name 'crca0_miscequipment_3s' does not exist], The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), Unable to retrieve metadata for CRM environment: https://canada-001.azure-apim.net/apim/commondataservice/f5b08057b4ae457fb6ac65a34b196285/$metadata....)], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: cb67a036-4ddc-42dd-b38e-099312aad045)"

2. When I get the above process to work (maybe 1 time in 20), the entity that's created always seems to be using a cached version of the sheet; I've tried modifying sheet/column names in case they were causing problems, and I see references to previous names in newly-created entities.

3. Even on the rare occasion that the app actually worked, I found that the app would not display new data entered

through Excel. This tells me that the app has cached some data somewhere, and is using that, even though I use Refresh() frequently.

What am I missing?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Entity creation/refresh

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Users Online
Currently online: 174 members 4,778 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: