Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Failed deleting solution

Hi,

I have multiple manage Failed deleting solution that is dependent on each other.

Solution_Common

Solution_A

Solution_B

Solution_B is the uper layer solution and I am deleting Solution_B but getting this message.

Every entity that is in the Updated entities list should also be in the Deleted entities list.Once we are done with Cascade Delete we should have left an empty Updated entities list.

What does this message means? I have nothing to found related this message on google.

Regards

Rizwan Ahmed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Failed deleting solution

Hi,

I have fixed this issue after deleting the data from the entities. There is one relation between two entities which is restricted to delete set in  Behavior.

Thanks for your time and help

Regards

R.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @rrizwann, is it possible to attach the log or share a screenshot to give more context on what step of the uninstall process this occurs? Also, based on the error message, seems to be an issue with the underlying uninstall solution process so suggest raising a Microsoft support ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support if it's still happening

Cheers

Highlighted

Hi, It could be an layering issue. Try creating another solution or raise an support ticket with Microsoft.

Thanks,

Venkat

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

I have fixed this issue after deleting the data from the entities. There is one relation between two entities which is restricted to delete set in  Behavior.

Thanks for your time and help

Regards

R.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,766)