cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Gov: How to make a connection in PowerApps to my current Dynamics 365 entities?

Gov user just moved into gov cloud. How to make a connection in PowerApps to my current Dynamics 365 entities? Just CDS and Dynamics(Operations) is available? Another issue with this is, I created an app in commercial side while waiting for gov powerapps, but not I can't import my app cause there isn't a Dynamics connector.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Gov: How to make a connection in PowerApps to my current Dynamics 365 entities?

Nevermind, I figure it out. When we received word we had access to our new Gov PowerApps environment, we created a new Environment and I tried to create app in that new environment. I had to create is within our current Test or Dev Dynamics instances. When I did this I was able to create a connection.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Gov: How to make a connection in PowerApps to my current Dynamics 365 entities?

Hi @flashking2002 ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,730)