cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

HELP! CDS - Unknown Error "The Dynamics 365 organisation you are attempting to access is currently disabled"

Hi there,

We have had a CDS for a few months, and everything has been fine. Logged in this morning and received the following error:

"Unknown Error - The Dynamics 365 organisation yare are attempting to access is currently disabled. Please contact your system administrator."

It's kind of important, because we are planning on rolling our our first business wide app on Monday

Can anyone help?!?  I'll love you forever, i promise 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: HELP! CDS - Unknown Error "The Dynamics 365 organisation you are attempting to access is currently disabled"

For anyone else who has this issue, it was a problem with the Dynamics 365 licensing. We had our PowerApps Plan 2 license, however we only had a trial version of Dynamics. This expired and we were left with the above issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: HELP! CDS - Unknown Error "The Dynamics 365 organisation you are attempting to access is currently disabled"

Hello, 

Try to use another browser, incognito mode as well and ask your colleagues to do the same. The instance could be disable due licenses issues as well if it is a trial specially.

So double check if the proper licenses are still valid, and if it is not the case, raise a support request right away to have the Microsoft support to assist you.

The support request can be opened from your admin portal: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, 

Did you manage to get the organization or have to open a support request?

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

For anyone else who has this issue, it was a problem with the Dynamics 365 licensing. We had our PowerApps Plan 2 license, however we only had a trial version of Dynamics. This expired and we were left with the above issue. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,679)