cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to create a view that doesnt have related records?

Hello,

I have created "Many to Many" relationship between customer and product Entities.

Now, I need to display those products which has not related customers, how can I create such view?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to create a view that doesnt have related records?

Hi @dave8 

You can do this by enabling the "Many to Many" relationship definition to be searchable (see this article for Dynamics CRM - still relevant to Common Data Service today)

https://gonzaloruizcrm.blogspot.com/2016/09/crm-advanced-find-with-nn-relationships.html

And then you can create a new view where you will be able to see the Many to Many relationship.  For example, here is a the filter condition for a view of Products who do not have a Competitor associated.

Annotation 2020-06-19 074703.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @dave8 

You can do this by enabling the "Many to Many" relationship definition to be searchable (see this article for Dynamics CRM - still relevant to Common Data Service today)

https://gonzaloruizcrm.blogspot.com/2016/09/crm-advanced-find-with-nn-relationships.html

And then you can create a new view where you will be able to see the Many to Many relationship.  For example, here is a the filter condition for a view of Products who do not have a Competitor associated.

Annotation 2020-06-19 074703.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

I did not need to enable the "Search" for many to many relationship at present, the view worked out without that 🙂 You are awesome!

Thank you so much!

Best,

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,622)