cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanosouchlas
Level: Powered On

How to export Data Integration project under Data section of Powerapps CDS.

Hello,

I have created a Data Integration project under the Data section of Powerapps where the Entities, Connections etc. also exist.  When I try to export the solution (now called Project) to a new environment, how to I export this Data Integration project as well?  I don't see it in the Solution components explorer.  

Can someone please provide any information on exporting these Data Integration projects.  Note:  I am not referring to the Data Integration Projects under the PowerApps Admin panel used for passing data between envrionments.  The one I am referring to is under the Data area within the Powerapps area where you find the Entities, Connections, Gateways etc.  I am using the Model Driven app selection as well.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
dejmjin
Level: Powered On

Re: How to export Data Integration project under Data section of Powerapps CDS.

Hi,

Looking to resolve the same issue on my end - did you ever find a way how to do this, please?

VCB
Level: Power Up

Re: How to export Data Integration project under Data section of Powerapps CDS.

@thanosouchlas  from what I unnderstand you nedd to save your integration project as a template (from the Power App Admin Portal) 

Then create a new integration project using that template (also from the admin portal) 

But I'm stuck trying to create a connection set that I can use with my project maybe you will be in better luck than me

Cheers!