cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Import 365 userlist into CDS entity

Is it possible to import 365 user list to an entity in a automated manner? E.g. through dataflows? 

I know it is possible to manually export 365 users into csv format and manually import the CSV but I would like to schedule this process. 

I would like to use the 365 user information for security purposes in my app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Import 365 userlist into CDS entity

Hey @lgpower ,

You could always go for Power Automate. Use the flow to get the list of users from your '365 user list'. Create new records in your target entity by mapping the fields accordingly with the target entity (be it any custom entity or system users).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking my inputs. If you're digging into it, a 'thumbs up' is appreciated! Or if my suggestion solved your issue, please Accept it as a solution. This way everyone would be able to get the solution if they face a similar problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello,

What would your target entity be (systemusers or something else)? Are you trying to keep users added from one environment synced up with another? 

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hey @lgpower ,

You could always go for Power Automate. Use the flow to get the list of users from your '365 user list'. Create new records in your target entity by mapping the fields accordingly with the target entity (be it any custom entity or system users).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking my inputs. If you're digging into it, a 'thumbs up' is appreciated! Or if my suggestion solved your issue, please Accept it as a solution. This way everyone would be able to get the solution if they face a similar problem.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,780)