I'm trying to import 100k records into CDS(2) for Apps environment through 'Get Data' -> 'Excel' but gives error "Something went wrong" followed by a Job ID. The file is on a SPO site which I provide the filepath in the Get Data section.
@sabinn- I tried cutting down the records in another spreadsheet to 5k but same issue. Any ideas?
Just to play it on the safe side, let's go down to 5 rows to be completely sure that the issue isn't related to file size.
If that still doesn't work, I will loop in a few folks from our Dev team to investigate the error.
@millopis - just tried with .xlsx spreadsheet with 5 rows of data (exc. headings) and it generated a different error (attached).
To confirm, steps I completed:
1) Get Data
3) Enter SharePoint file URL (ending with ".xlsx")
4) Click on Sheet
5) Transform table -> Use first row as headers
6) Load to new entity
7) Select primary field
Then in load progress I get the error.
I noticed that at step 1 stage there is now the direct option of "Get data from Excel" - that's new!
The error is:
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!