cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudditz
Level 8

Integration Job A Record Already exists and creating duplicates

We currently use Dynamics Finance and Operations and would like to Synchronize some fields from the Customers & Projects Entities.  I have created a custom entity from both of these.  Created a connection set, Created an integration project using the Fin and Ops to CDS template.  Created my tasks, see images.

My results,

Project ID works first Sync and than the following,

Precondition Failed {"error":{"code":"0x80060892","message":"A record that has the attribute values Project ID already exists. The entity key Project ID requires that this set of attributes contains unique values. Select unique values and try again.","innererror":{"message":"A record that has the attribute values Project ID already exists. The entity key Project ID requires that this set of attributes contains unique values. Select unique values and try 

Customers works every time however is creating a duplicate customer each Sync.

We are using the HR Talent Microsoft Pre-Built integration jobs which seem to be working as expected, no duplicates or errors that a record already exists.   When I created my two custom entities Projects & Customers I reviewed the working talent entites and mimicked the Personnel Number settings for the key.  The two fields I used in my configuration for keys, Customer Account & Project ID are both unique on the Dynamics side.  

I am not looking to push data back into Finance and Operations and simply looking to syncrhonize a few fields from the Project and Customer entites for consumption in various solutions.

Here are some screens of the Key Fields, The last screenshot shows the Execution History, first one failing is Projects, worked first Sync and now every field is a duplicate so all fail, last one that is working is Customer however it creates a duplicate every Sync.  Any guidance on this is appreciated.

2019-04-06_18-19-09.jpg2019-04-06_18-20-04.jpg2019-04-06_18-20-14.jpg2019-04-06_18-21-36.jpg2019-04-06_18-21-51.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Integration Job A Record Already exists and creating duplicates

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Integration Job A Record Already exists and creating duplicates

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,221)