cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Limit the types of activities available to users

HI everyone, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction

When users are in the activities tab I get the full list of all activity types in the system.  

ActivitiesOptions.png

However, I only want to make a few of them available, and hide the others.  Ideally, I would like to include ONLY the activity entities contained in the solution (not all are custom entities), but really whatever works I'll be happy with ...

Any help gratefully received 😁

Angelo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Limit the types of activities available to users

Hi @AngeloA 

What are you trying to hide?  The buttons at the top of the screen?  Or the activity types shown in the view?

For the view you could modify the existing views (e.g. My Activities) to filter out the Activity Types that you do not want to show in the view.

To hide the buttons you can use the Ribbon Workbench tool to hide. https://www.develop1.net/public/rwb/ribbonworkbench.aspx

Hope that helps.

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @AngeloA 

What are you trying to hide?  The buttons at the top of the screen?  Or the activity types shown in the view?

For the view you could modify the existing views (e.g. My Activities) to filter out the Activity Types that you do not want to show in the view.

To hide the buttons you can use the Ribbon Workbench tool to hide. https://www.develop1.net/public/rwb/ribbonworkbench.aspx

Hope that helps.

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you @HSheild, the ribbon workbench should do the trick!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (8,575)