cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsslasd
Level: Powered On

Load to Common Data Service failed.

We are recevining the following error in Command Data Model when trying to load data in a new Data Integration Project.

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Exception ExceptionType:MashupEvaluationException, ExceptionMessage:The import AzureStorage.BlobContents matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?, EvaluationResponse:{"ResultType":"Exception","Message":"The import AzureStorage.BlobContents matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?","Errors":[]})], One or more errors occurred..

Any ideas ?

3 REPLIES 3
BDanz
Level: Power Up

Re: Load to Common Data Service failed.

I've had this same problem.  In fact I can't seem to get data integration to work at all...

Highlighted
rvargas74

Same problem. I can see the data, select some column, but the refresh is not working. The gateway is working and the connection to OnPremise, same table using PowerBI can be refreshed by the PowerBI service.

BDanz

Any word on this at all?  I have gotten nowhere submitting support tickets.  Getting our on prem SQL Server data integrated with our CDS is holding the entire company back from being able to use this product.