cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Message: AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.

Sign in

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.
©2019 Microsoft Terms of use Privacy & cookies   
Request Id: ad557cdb-4c2c-48c6-a8a7-13e1acac3300
Correlation Id: 273f20b9-6509-499c-81fe-fec9e17dc31d
Timestamp: 2019-07-16T05:53:46Z
Message: AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.
Advanced diagnostics: Enable
If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Message: AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.

Hi @gurdeepbhatia 

It seems one server error.Is the issue fixed?

Could you please try to log out and log in to test?

Clear chache and cookies or change browsers to test?

Best Regards.

Yumia

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Message: AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.

Hi guys!
I'm having this problem at my Android.
Has someone ideas about it?
Regards,
Robson.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same here for a month now
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Actually when writing this post, I had to log in to post, but the login failed with a similar error. After hitting back a few times (android browser) it took me back and I was able to post the message....
Highlighted

i have the below issue on my PC so i need to solving it !!

Sign in

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.

Troubleshooting details
If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.
Copy info to clipboard
Request Id: da454b65-1068-444d-8f28-fea4dcfa5400
Correlation Id: b72967aa-78ef-4bc2-9727-89d4e6276ebd
Timestamp: 2020-06-04T18:05:53Z
Message: AADSTS9000411: The request is not properly formatted. The parameter 'login_hint' is duplicated.
Advanced diagnostics: Enable
If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @maly2020@gurdeepbhatia,

I suggest to open a Microsoft support ticket from the Power Platform Admin center for support: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support. Good luck!

Highlighted

i cant find the help and support from the Power Platform on my account there is any other solution please

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It's probably because you are not set as a "Power Platform administrator" in Office 365. Can you check within your organisation who has that access (or a global admin) and ask if they can submit the support ticket? Cheers

Highlighted

thank you for your reply @EricRegnier  actually i looking for self solutions as the app already was working properly but suddenly give me the mentioned message so i think if there is any availability for online support it will be appreciated          

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (9,458)