cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Power Apps Performance Issue using CDS

Hi,

I already implemented the CDS into Power Apps forms and after some months, I got the poor performance when I used and I did not changed anything.

Can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Power Apps Performance Issue using CDS

Hi @soFasp26 ,

Probably your settings are outdated. You can improve the performance and use the last version of Power Apps and CDS configuring your app.

Open your app in edit mode >> Click on File button (top left menu) >> Setting button >> Set "true" in every option related to CDS, Performance and Last Version of Power Apps.

After the modification, your app will be used the last version and get some improvements that Microsoft announce monthly/weekly.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+1.000 students): https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @soFasp26 ,

Probably your settings are outdated. You can improve the performance and use the last version of Power Apps and CDS configuring your app.

Open your app in edit mode >> Click on File button (top left menu) >> Setting button >> Set "true" in every option related to CDS, Performance and Last Version of Power Apps.

After the modification, your app will be used the last version and get some improvements that Microsoft announce monthly/weekly.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+1.000 students): https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks @renatoromao !

If I got any problem in the future, I will open a new ticket again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (9,404)