Created CDS 3 Bases. Connected to PowerApps. All Users have access to the environment.
All users, besides me - the owner of CDS, catch errors: "Requested operation failure. Server Response: User XXX is not authorized to read view RTSTest_. Request denied".
How to grant access?
Go to Solution.
I have solved the problem.
When u create database , u create it in some environment. Usually , in default environment where you dont have access. You have to open access to the database not to get these errors.
1) check your PowerApps plan, if you can create more than 1 environment.
2) create new Environment here: https://admin.powerapps.com/environments
3) copy your PowerApps App through export - import (via *.zip) to New Environment. Note: databases will be copied, but will be empty.
4) copy databases (entities) to new env.
5) get access to the users: https://docs.microsoft.com/ru-ru/powerapps/administrator/database-security
View solution in original post
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand